Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!  

I look forward to sharing some fun ideas and updates about Uppercase Living.  There have been some fun things going on, and I just needed a place to share them.

Feel free to check in now and again to see what's new.  

If you like what you see and are interested in hosting an Open House to earn free and half-price product, please contact me.  An Open House is a low-key gathering where you and your friends are able to see me demonstrate how to apply an expression on the wall, and everyone attending will get to do a great Make and Take project.  And...you don't even have to be a "crafty" person to be able to do it!  :-)  If you host an open house, you will also get a free idea book catalog and a free initial in any font, color and size (up to 12")!  And most of all, you'll have fun and be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by this new blog.  Blessings to you all!

No comments: