Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gift Ideas!

I was blessed enough to be able to spend some time with my mom today. We stopped by Dd's Discount, and I found some great glass coasters in a brushed silver holder that will be great to put initials on for Christmas gifts. I also thought that maybe I should put Christmas designs on them such as snowflakes, ornaments, Christmas trees, and such so that they would be a set of Christmas coasters. The coasters were clearance priced for $2.99! Is that great, or what?! I know many of you are thinking of making a set of coasters for some of those on your Christmas lists, so I thought you'd want to know about my great find.

I have some other gift ideas, but I don't want to post them here in case some of my family visit this blog. However, if you are able to come to an open house with me, I gladly share the great gift ideas I've come up with and made. Shhhhh.....don't tell my family!

Remember to keep your eyes open; great gifts are all around you waiting to be discovered. If you are interested in earning free product and half-price catalog items, all you have to do is host an open house. You can check out my available dates on my website: http://gena.uppercaseliving.net

Happy Tuesday to you all!

No comments: