Friday, October 17, 2008

How Could I Forget?!

Okay, I had planned to share this yesterday, but didn't have time. I have a BIG announcement to make:

You can know place an individual order on my website! If you want to purchase anything and would like it shipped to your home, you can now place an individual order! The catalog is now easier to look at and you still have all the choices of creating any customized expressions. This feature is NOT to use if you are placing an order with an open house because the hostess would not get credit for your order, but I know there are those times when people would just like to order an item without having to contact me or wait for an open house order to go in. SO, you can now shop for expressions at your convenience, 24/7, from the comfort of your own home.

Check it out and let me know what you think! Go to: http://gena.uppercaseliving.net

No comments: