Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's busy!

If you've taken a look at the calendar on my website (http://gena.uppercaseliving.net), I'm sure you've noticed the number of open houses scheduled for October.  It's crazy!  If you would like to attend an open house with me, just let me know.  I love having someone go along with me; it makes it that much more fun!  

If you are like me, you are looking for unique and personalized gifts that don't cost an arm and a leg.  Well, Uppercase Living has many, many items to choose from and a limitless "MyDesign" feature where you can create absolutely any name, saying, scripture, etc... that you desire in any of over 50 fonts and 32 colors.  Isn't that great? 

So..... if you are interested in ordering a few things for the holidays, let me know and I can add your items to another open house order, or perhaps you want to schedule an open house yourself so that you can earn free and half-price products.  Remember, double up rewards (the amount you have spent at other open houses x 2 and applied to your own open house) expire six months from the date of purchase.  

Also, the last day to order for "before-Christmas" delivery is November 30th, so don't delay!

No comments: