Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I had an open house in Modesto last night and I was able to show off my newest Christmas decoration with a UL expression. Check out the picture:

I sprayed frost on a glass block, applied a beautiful UL Christmas expression, and then put lights inside before wrapping it up with a pretty ribbon and glittered leaves. It looks great! It also make a great night light, so I've been thinking this would be a great idea for a child or baby. I could put the child's name over their initial or some other fun embellishment, puts some lights in it and viola! A beautiful, personalized nightlight! You can check this item out at my multi-vendor open houses the next two weekends.

The first on is tonight (Friday, Nov. 14 from 5:00 to 8:00 PM) and tomorrow (Sat. November 15 from 10:00 to 2:00 PM). The address is 1138 Kay Circle in Turlock. You can use your GPS or Google Maps to find it. I'd love to see you there and the other vendors will be Home Interiors, Avon, Tupperware, and Scentsy.

The next mulit-vendor open house is on Sat. November 22 from 10:00 - 3:00 PM. The location is 2581 Jubilee Drive in Turlock (again use your GPS or Google Maps) and the other vendors, so far, are: Gold Canyon Candle, At Home America, Isogenix, Mary Kay, Cookie Lee, My Little Lovie, and Pampered Chef. This open house is having a drawing for a gift basket valued at over $100.00 with items from each vendor. It should be fun.

Of course, you can now order directly through my website if that option works best for you. The shipping costs are slightly more, but it is delivered right to your door. You can also email me at anytime with an order and I'll get that taken care of for you.

Thanks to you all for being such great customers! I have absolutely loved getting to know so many great people through this silly little whim of mine called Uppercase Living!

1 comment:

Becoming Me said...

Your blog and gifts are beautiful