Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Here!

Well, my friends, I have the new catalog in my hot, little hands right now! I had been waiting to get it to see the new products and colors, and the catalog didn't disappoint. I can't wait to share it with you all.

I will be hosting an open house later this month, at which time you can come by, do a lighted, glass block project (only if you pre-register), and buy a new catalog. I think I'll have a drawing for a free catalog and another one for a free expression.

Speaking of expressions, I happen to have two great expressions that are available at a discount if you'd like them. The first is a two part design in soft copper and chocolate brown that says, "There's nothing like being at home for real comfort." It's a beautiful, classy design with the AT HOME part in a larger design centered in the saying in soft copper.

The second expression that I have available is "The laughter of a child is the light of the home." It is in the berry red color and would be great in your home if you have children or grandchildren. If you are interested, I can give you the exact dimensions when you call.

I've got some great new projects that I'll be working on to display at the spring open houses that I do. If you want to book an open house, I am offering an extra $5.00 off of your hostess order on top of the free shipping, free product, and half-off catalog items that you will qualify for as a hostess. Please contact me quickly to book your open house. I have select dates available, and you might as well get in before they are booked.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: