Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh, My Goodness!

We had such a great time at my first ever Make and Take Project Night! It was a learning event for me, but everyone seemed to have a good time and many requested that I do them in the future. So, I already have one project on the idea list that you moms will LOVE! I think the next project night will be in April, but I'll let you all know.

Here's a couple of pictures to make you wish you had joined us!




Below is a picture of the birthday presents I gave my nieces.  Their bathroom had just been redone so I made personalized containers for their counter and filled it with necessary supplies.  A single initial can make even the simplest of containers a personalized gift.  
Check back soon for more ideas and information!


1 comment:

MOMSWEB said...

What a great idea!