Hello, all my Uppercase Living friends!
Great news! I have four exciting announcements:
1) First of all, you can pick up and purchase the new catalog on Friday night, August 14, from 6 - 8:00 PM at my home. I will also have some great display pieces and quite a few expressions for sale if you are interested, plus some snacks and iced tea.
2) Secondly, if you contact me to schedule a late summer or fall open house before Monday, 8/10, you will receive a set of our new glass coasters on top of all the free and half-price product you will earn! I have a limited number of open house slots available this fall, so please book early if you are interested. You and your friends will love the NEW products available now!
3) Third Announcement? The new catalog is now online and you can see it at: http://gena.uppercaseliving.net
4) And last, but certainly not least, it's time to sign up for my next Project Night! The projects are shown and described below, so check them out and then let me know which projects you would like to do. If you sign up for one or more of my projects, you will also get a bonus project that you can do while here. Believe me, you'll love it. You might want to think about birthday, house-warming, and Christmas gifts, also.
The project workshop will be held on Saturday, August 29th in two sessions: 4 - 6 PM or 6 - 8 PM at my home. When signing up, please be sure to let me know which time session you would like to attend.
You must RSVP by Sunday evening, August 9th to be included in this project night. I will be offering other project nights this fall with new projects for you to choose from. All projects must be paid for in advance at the time of order. If you are unable to attend the project night at the last minute, your project will be delivered to you, and you can do the project on your own.
1) The first project is an off-white canvas board with a monogram. There are two monogram styles to choose from (floral or elegant) and the design is in black or chocolate brown. You get the canvas board (16 x 24), the monogram, and the ribbon. The boards will be drilled for a ribbon, but if you would prefer to just set the board somewhere, I don't have to drill it. The price is $22.00
2) The second project is a Halloween design. You get the 12 x 12 board (primed, but you will need to paint it and sand the edges while you're here), the two-part design, and the use of our new "Vinyl Effects" product that gives the word "Halloween" a raised and shiny finish (This doesn't show up on the photo below). You'll love it! Cost $37.003) Our third project is personalized with your last name on glass in a frame. This smart project allows you to change out the scrapbook paper behind your last name for each season. I've given you a few examples here (BTW, this particular "Brandon" is a last name, not a boy's name. If this project were for a boy, there would be much "manly-er" paper behind the name!). You get the frame, glass, your name, and a selected variety of scrapbook papers (or you can supply your own). The cost for this project will vary depending on the number of letters in your last name and the size of lettering that is chosen to fit the frame properly. You may also put someone's first name (a child's or friend's), or a teacher's name, or whatever else you might want on the frame. The cost for this project is approximately $15.00.
4) The fourth project you might want to do uses our new GLASS COASTERS! You get four glass coasters that you will personalize with an initial and a corner embellishment. The coast for this project is $18.00 if you use one of UL's regular vinyl colors and $23.00 if you want the etched glass vinyl that is shown in the example picture.5) Another coaster option is the 4 x 4 tile coasters with a simple initial on them. You get a set of four tiles, protective felt for the back, the initials, and a black ribbon to make for a beautiful gift presentation. The cost for this project is only $10.00. For beautiful gift presentation, a UL Bloom can be added to your project to place on top of the ribbon. This option adds $2.00 to the project total.6) The final project will make a great gift for your coffee-loving friends! You get our new acrylic "glass" block, a five inch coffee cup embellishment, coffee beans, and beautiful ribbon to finish off your block. If you want to add an initial to the coffee mug, we can arrange that for you. The cost for this project is $23.00 ($1.00 - $1.20 more if you add an initial-depends on font size).Okay, give me a call or email me right away with your project choices. Remember, payment must be received before I place the order on Monday. Please join us; we'll have a blast!
Sunday Sum Up
4 years ago