Saturday, August 1, 2009

UL Convention! Photos to follow!

Wow! I am just back from the UL convention, and I can't believe all the GREAT things offered with the new catalog available online after August 4th! You can check it out at my website: http://gena.uppercaseliving.net You can order directly online or you can call me if you need any help. You’re gonna love it!

Check this out!

You can now ADD EMBELLISHMENTS IN THE MYDESIGN SECTION of my website after 8/4/09!!! You won’t believe the great, personalized designs you will be able to make with the re-vamped MyDesign tool! We also have 15 new fonts and six new colors (fairytale pink, chiffon lemon, hot cocoa, robin's egg, herb garden, and varsity blue), bringing our total color choices to 40! This is what we’ve all been waiting for!

Interested in our new accessory products? How about:
- High quality acrylic “glass” blocks (much better quality than the ones I previously purchased from another source and at a lower price!)
- Paints that match our vinyl colors so that you can color coordinate the paint on your boards with our UL vinyl colors.
- chalkwall – lots of design choices for use with chalk
- glass coasters
- new MDF board with pre-drilled holes for hooks or knobs (that we now offer!)

- AND…….................PHOTO VINYL! That’s right; you can upload a photo and have it placed on vinyl up to 4’ x 8’! It can be cut out with pin-point precision or left as-is with straight edges!  The photo vinyl is able to be removed and re-positioned (unlike our regular vinyl).  Unbelievable!

I’m just a little bit excited; can’t you tell? I have lots of great projects in mind, and I’ll be announcing my next Project Night in a couple of days. I will also host an open house in a short while so that you can swing by to purchase a catalog if you are interested. Can’t make it by? Just email me and I’ll pop one in the mail. Remember, the new catalog will be online after August 4th, but I just wanted to give you a little preview! Check back soon for photos from the convention showing some of our new products (before they are available to see on my website).

No comments: